Friday, August 29, 2014

Prima BAP August Challenge

Hi again,

I know it is very unusual for me to post twice in a day, but I would like to submit one more page to one more great challenge and this time it is Prima BAP, you can see everything about it here. I so loved the sketch by Jennifer

that I decided to break my stash diet and get some flowers and bits and bobs that would go with Prima Sea-Shore papers that I already got.

There is my entry:


One of the rules for Prima challenges is to use Prima products which I love and my Prima products are:
  • Sea-Shore papers, flowers (used flowers from two packs), resins, brads, clips
  • Wire
  • Stencil
  •  pebbles
  • chalk edger 

The other products are: modeling paste by Golden, mist Coffee Shops by Tattered Angels,  cheese cloth and embroidery thread, chipboard by: Dusty Attic (fishing net) and Fab Scraps (Perfect), Distress Paint, Gesso and Perfect Perls by Ranger

Some close-ups:


Thank you for your visit and have a lovely day. xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is really beautiful!! Great take on the bap. Stunning use of the chipboard & the gauze - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete