Friday, August 29, 2014

'Man in my life' - Once Upon a Sketch Challenge

Hello lovely people

August is nearly over, I cannot believe!!! I created page to play along Once Upon A Sketch Challenge. The journalling theme for August is 'Men in your life' and I decided to dedicate my page to my husband;



The page is based on this awesome sketch by Nadia:

I used Basic Grey Serenade paper pack and alphabet stickers, some Faber Castell Gelatos, Prima mechanicals and buttons and my Spellbinder die- 'Create a Rose', not sure of origin of chipboard and twine, I got those while ago. Mechanicals are coloured with Silks.  

I hope you like the page, here is one close-up:


Have a nice day xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love how you coloured your metal! It looks great - what a fabulous man page you've created here:):) Thanks so much for joining us at OUAS this month!!! And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the newspaperprint with the color Svjetlana ! Thanks for joining us at OUAS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS this month!!

    ReplyDelete