Wednesday, July 30, 2014

'You at 7' - Once Upon a Sketch Challenge

Hello lovely people,

I hope you are all well and enjoy your time whenever you are.  I have one quick post for you today inspired once again by Once Upon a Sketch July Challenge. This Challenge is about numbers and as usual there is a sketch to be used as starting point:

 and journalling/title criteria, which is to be something about numbers.

I did a page of my girl when she was 7 and put a notes about her likes from that time:


For this page I used some leftover of Prima Papers from last year, and some leftovers of 7 Dot Studio papers, these two usually go together very well, trims, wire, brad, teal mist washi tape and mechanicals are all by Prima. Yellow mist and book plate are by Ranger, leaves are die cuts using new Tim Holtz die and the flowers, fabric as well as mulberry paper roses are my own handmade creations. In addition I used Prima stencil, Hero Arts stamp and Modeling paste by Golden, paints are Silks by LuminArt, archival inks by Ranger and chalk ink by Colorbox.

Few close-ups:


Hope you like my page.

I prepared few more pages to play this months, hopefully I will manage to post them today or tomorrow, so watch out this space.

Thank you very much for your visit and any comment.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright, happy colours you've used here....& that big flower that you've crafted is gorgeous:) Thanks so much for joining us at OUAS this month:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete