Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pattern Palooza Challenge

Hi everyone,

As I announced yesterday, I have one more page for July challenge to submit; this time is at Berry71Bleu and it is about pattern papers, so the rule is to use at least 3 patterns and this mood board:


And my page is:


This was photo of my daughter from St. Patrick's Day dancing show.

Materials used are:
Pattern papers by Prima (Lifetime and Hello Pastel collections), tape by Prima Lifetime, Mechanicals, wooden shapes and 2 flowers as well as clip, raisin all by Prima, one flower by Petaloo, and a big fabric flower is my own creation. For inking edges I used PanPastels  (had a perfect colour in those), I cannot recall pin-sticks, as I had it for ages, I coloured all metal parts with silks and wooden with PanPastels, used Tattered Angeles mists, some Dylusion inks for splatter and Hero Arts stamp 'La Letter' (my favourite script stamp) with Ranger Archival ink. Small doily is made by my mum many years ago.

    

Thank you so much for your visit and any comments xx

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the colors! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color palette! I love how you framed the photo. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty page! Love the soft colors you used! Thank you for joining us at berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete