Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Best Day Ever - Once Upon A Sketch Challenge

Hi everybody 
There are only few days left for this challenge if you would like to play. The rules are to create a page based on Nadia's sketch:


and theme: Best Day in Your Life and including some journaling on your page as usual.

My two happiest days were when I had my two daughters, but one particular I pick for this occasion was when I brought my second one home and saw two sisters together....


 Some flowers (roses and the big flower), stickers buttons and papers are all by Prima, doily is by Bo Bunny, Chipboards by Petaloo, small pink flowers are my own, pen is by Zig and dies (alpha and flowers) are by Tim Holtz Hope you like the page.
 There are few close-ups: 



 
Thank you for your visit.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Svjetlana, with wonderful colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page! It fits the challenge perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so very heartwarming. Love that photo...excellent take on the sketch & challenge. Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is SO pretty! what a precious precious photo! Really such a lovely take on the challenge. Thank you so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful moment to capture on such a sweet and lovely page.I really like the simple clustering of flowers.Thank you for joining us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet photo and beautifully put together page xx

    ReplyDelete