Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Found My Mojo

Hello from the worst blogger ever. But I have some good news, even I am still looking for a job and that is my main occupation at the moment, I am having a urge to scrapbook as well, hooray!!!
I found lots pages I started last year and left unfinished, now I am getting there is finishing them off. I am also doing clearance of my old papers. So two pages  sharing with you today are made out of scraps of an old Fancy Pants paper collection. Of course, Prima flowers, Webster Pages, Sizzix, spellbinders, Gesso, Hero Arts stamp, Kaisercraft mask, inks and so on helped those pages to look up to date. So here they are:

 Close up:



The second page:


Flowers, raisin and bling are Prima, a part from the pink roses that I did myself: 

Photos of my two little darlings, I already scrapped those photos and I will probably do it again ;-)
Thank you for reading my post. Have a nice day.

Svjetlana xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Svjetlana! Thanks for your comment on my blog. My goodness, it's been too long since I visited your blog. I've enjoyed browsing through your last few posts. I love all the details you add to your pages--like the mushrooms and music notes on the first LO of this post. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete