Friday, December 30, 2011

12x12 Layout

Hello everybody

2011 is nearly over, I hope you all are getting ready to say good bye to 2011 and hello to 2012. I really hope that 2012 will bring only happiness and joy to all of you.

It was probably Halloween when I did few 12x12 layouts and since then I was busy with various things those that include crafting would be cards and mini books (read gifts) and so on.

Few days ago I wanted to do 12x12 page and I did not know were to start. Complete absence of inspiration. Then I remembered Once Upon a Sketch , I like this blog because it does not give you only fab sketch to work with but also journalling criteria gives you extra help with the inspiration.
So there is a sketch:
 
Journalling criteria was to write about Christmas day - what you do on the day. So it was just perfect for the day, and here is my page:


and a close-up of my journalling:


The light was very bad here today and I couldn't do very good photos of the LO. I will try tomorrow again before it is too late to enter this into the challenge. 

Here I used:
  1. Papers: Bo Bunny
  2. Dies: Spellbinders, Tim Holtz
  3. Stamps: Unity, Tim Holtz
  4. Inks: Ranger Distress
  5. Ribbon; Prima
  6. Bling: Imaginisce
And the photo of 2 little darlings from Christmas 2009.

Have a nice day

Svjetlana 

12 comments:

  1. what a lovely layout - I am going to have a look at the ocne upon a sketch blog best wishes for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Love sweet pic!
    Thank you for playing along at Once Upon A ....Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab photo and fab LO svjetlana..

    wishing you and all your family a happy new year...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page - just gorgeous
    Thanks for playing along at Once Upon A Sketch and have a safe and happy new year!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout. I love how the almost monotone page really makes your photos become the main focus. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely take on the sketch. Such a sweet photo and I like your choice of embellies. Thanks for joining us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful layout Svetlana! Thanks so much for playing along at Once Upon a Sketch and so glad to read that you really like the challenges! I love your crochet lace and how you have split up the journaling spot...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Svjetlana!! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
    Your layout is just wonderful, so much pretty detail and love the journaling, and your girls are just so lovely too, what a beautiful photo!
    Happy 2012 to you all!
    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout Svjetlana :) And I love the look of the blog... Also, I don't know if you're interested, but there is a crop being organised by a lot of the regulars from the ScrapbookStore workshops... A crop had been running for a while I believe, but they are looking for new members. It's held on the second Saturday of the month. Just thought I'd let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page, sketches are just the thing when inspiration needs a push :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Svjetlana, I (hope) I've just sent you a pm on the ScrapbookStore forum about the crop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Svjetlana imam nesto za tebe nalazi se na mom blogu
    http://donkascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
    ceka te mali bedz tamo.

    ReplyDelete