Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Once Upon a Sketch - 15th Sep. Challange

Hello everybody

After longer break from 12x12 I am back with freshly baked page and that is not even all, I am ready to participate in  Once Upon A Sketch Challenge  again. This time the sketch is:
 
and a journalling criteria is to write on the photo.

Now, the most important part- they changed the voting criteria and the winners will be chosen by YOU, all readers. I am not much in favour of that, but never mind I always end up with beautiful page and for that reason I can consider my self as a winner. I am not going to say go over and vote for me, but I would definitely recommend visiting the Once Upon A Sketch   for your own inspiration, it is full of amazing work. The sketches are fab and the designers are top class. If you decide to vote for me you can do it on 30th September  Once Upon A Sketch  andI will certainly appreciate that and say one big THANK YOU for everybody who did for me. Now, without further delays there is my page:

   
The photo is of my two little darlings, papers and rub-ons  are very old Fancy Pants and flowers as usual my own - have an indoor garden full of these (LOL). The rest is made using Sizzix dies and border is made using Martha Stuart punch.
And one close up:

So this will be all for today. I will have few more posts in following few days, so keep an eye on them. Thank you very much for the reading and one big thank you if you voted for me (this will be possible only on 30th September -Australian time) on Once Upon A Sketch.

Svjetlana xx

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo of your 2 little darlings Svjetlana! Love your Fall colour scheme here - thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch :) Your denim flowers rock too!! The public voting is only for this fortnight only just for a change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page
    Thanks for playing along at OUAS
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!

    I just love this LO, Svjetlana!
    Adore your flowers!
    Have a great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love this! Such a sweet page. Great looking flowers and your title just 'pops'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious take on the sketch challenge. Your lollipop flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the LO svjetlana and your girls look lovely, but sorry I'm to late to vote though...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete