Monday, May 16, 2011

A Couple of Thank You Cards

Hello everybody

First of all I would like to say 'Big Thank You' to everybody who commented my last post or emailed me regarding my job problems. Your moral support really means me a lot, and my story is turning from bad into worse at the moment, but at least I am meeting a solicitor this week, so will get a proper advice.

I would also like to say 'Thank You' to everybody who visits my blog and what is better way to say thank you but 'Thank You' cards.
 I made these cards for our lovely childminder and her assistant as the kids had to be taken out of the daycare due to my job situation. The cards were inspired by one I have seen once on some blog. Please forgive me for forgetting which one and if anybody recognises them I would appreciate if you tell me where my inspiration came from. These cards helped me to find my mojo again.

The roses are my own make, used X-cut and EK Success punches and K&Co papers to do them, stamps are some old Basic Grey and Tim Holtz dies were used for the borders, of course lots of inks and plain cards. I hope you like them, there are few close-ups too:
 
This is all for tonight, I hope you like them.

Hope to write soon again

Svjetlana xx

2 comments:

  1. sparkles for your job situation and the little ones having to come out of the child minders, hope it all gets sorted soon...

    love both the cards, both very stunning, well done...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards, beautiful flowers too.

    ReplyDelete